Have you tried a natural deodorant alternative yet? If not, what are your reservations? Ask me some questions in the comments and maybe I can help. I personally switched to Earth Conscious deos almost 3 years ago and have never looked back.
This deo is also vegan, plastic free and fair trade so it ticks a lot of boxes.
This is an incredibly easy switch to make and one I’m sure you’ll love!
But why take my word for it, right? Well here are some health benefits of switching to a natural deodorant.
- Allows you to sweat – sweating is our body’s natural cooling mechanism so is pretty important in our overall health.
- Stops odour naturally by neutralising the bacteria which cause sweat to smell.
- Natural Deodorants do not contain aluminium. Aluminium is added in non-natural deos as it reduces how much you sweat. Sadly it can also clog pores and stop your body detoxing.
- All of the natural deodorant tubes and bars I stock, and will stock in the future come in plastic free packaging so you are not contributing to the waste crisis.
- The ingredients in natural deodorants are vegan and cruelty free. They don’t irritate skin which means you get a closer, longer lasting shave, and they are often moisturising and nourishing too.
Now are you convinced? A plastic free switch that can benefit your own personal care and the planet, oh, and did I mention they last a long time so are really good value for money!