Handmade, organic shampoo bars suitable for all hair types but with tailored ingredients to ensure everyone has beautiful, healthy hair.
Each bar is made with natural ingredients so colours may differ. There are no SLS, soaps, parabens or sulphates in these shampoo bars.
The bars are made with a Ph balance between 5 and 6 so there should be no transition phase. All of the bars are suitable for coloured hair.
For full details please see individual product descriptions when you have selected from the drop down menu.
If you’d like to know more about my supplier, Hoja, read my supplier spotlight interview here.
Weight – 67g per bar
How to use a HOJA shampoo bar:
HOW TO USE OUR SHAMPOO BAR
- Wet the bar in your hands and rub it until the foam starts to build up.
- Massage the bar starting at the roots making circular movements or downwards strokes, from the roots towards the ends for better lathering. Leave it in a minute or so for all the goodness to have time to be absorb into your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly… RINSING TIP: For a better result, rinse well with warm water and then rinse with cooler or cold water (it helps lock in the goodness inside the cuticles for a glossier and smoother finish). All of the shampoo have conditioning benefits so you might not need to condition every time.
- Store the shampoo in a dry and aired place, ideally on a slatted soap dish so it can dry quickly and last longer.
Pink Avocado – the softness reviver. Suitable for all hair types. With regenerating and conditioning benefits it helps reduce frizz, prevents breakage and detangles your locks for smoother brushing.
Green bliss – the growth booster and soothing one. It is suitable for sensitive scalp, but does suit all hair type. Rich in minerals and vitamins it helps reduce dandruff, soothes itchy scalps and revitalises tired hair from roots to ends making it ideal for everyday use for all.
Moroccan Wonder – the anti-frizz and rejuvenating one. Suitable for all hair types from straight to curly, wavy, thick, thin, and all the others hair types. Creating beautiful glossy curls or glossy straight locks. It has deep moisturising benefits and revitalises tired hair with its anti-aging properties, adding volume.
Rise & Shine – the nourishing and balancing one. Suitable for all hair types but ideal for oily scalps. Gentle yet effective, it cleanses without drying out natural oils, removing impurities making it ideal for oily scalps. This shampoo makes straight hair look healthier and alive and as for those with curls, it restores bounce and shape, leaving hair glossier, softer and nourished.
Cinnamon locks – the light enhancer one. Suitable for all hair types. Helps growth by stimulating your roots and scalp, removes build up from everyday life leaving it shiny, bouncy and freshly fragranced.
***Cocoyol isethionate, vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), ^vegetable glycerin, **decyl glucoside, organic butyrospermum parkii butter (shea butter), cannabis sativa (hemp oil), persea gratissima (avocado oil), organic cider vinegar, montmorillonite illite kaolin (pink clay), organic sapindus mukorossi shell powder (reetha), citrus sinensis powder (orange peel), althaea officinalis root powder (marshmallow), *dehydroacetic acid, *benzyl alcohol, organic aroma, organic citrus limonum (lemon e.o).
*** A Palm Free natural and very mild surfactant derived from Coconut with good foaming performance.
^Palm free vegetable glycerin
**Vegetable based very mild and gentle Natural Surfactant made from derivatives of Coconut Oil and Glucose. Biodegradable and safe for the environment. This product is Soil Association and Ecocert approved.
* Ecocert and Cosmo organic cosmetic approved naturally derived preservative.