Snack Pockets are perfect for taking out and about and there are so many options of what to put inside! Fruit, crisps, popcorn, rice cakes, biscuits – the list goes on. They are made from hemp fabric which is durable, sustainable, renewable and flame retardant. Hemp is grown with fewer inputs, without the use of pesticides, on smaller areas of land so is undoubtedly the more eco-friendly option.
Size 14 cm x 14 cm, with expandable sides so you can fit in even more. (size is a rough guide and may vary slightly either side of this measurement). The biodegradable coating decomposes without harm to our environment- unlike Nylon or PUL which are not biodegradable. The product is manufactured ethically in India.
- Choose from 6 designs.
- Easy for adults and children to open and close.
- Can be put in the freezer.
- Label has space for you to write name on.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Lightweight, but sturdy.
- Hand wash, machine wash or dishwasher safe.
- PVC, BPA Free
- Non-toxic, heavy metal free, Phthalate free
- Suitable for vegans
If you would like to know more about the supplier of this product, you can read my Supplier Spotlight with Eco Snack Wrap here.